BCAWThe Disaster Recovery Information Exchange (DRIE) Toronto wishes to express thanks to our partners, presenters and volunteers who made this year’s Business Continuity Awareness Week (or should we say “Month”) successful.
To our partners – your ongoing support to our BCAW program and our industry is truly recognized and appreciated:
- The Business Continuity Institute Canada Chapter (BCI)
- Disaster Recovery Institute Canada (DRIC)
- The World Conference on Disaster Management (WCDM)
- The Canadian Risk and Hazards Network (CRHNet)
- Centennial College - Emergency Management and Public Safety Institute (EMPSI)
- York University
- HZX Business Continuity Planning
- Dennis Lenard, Russell Dyer, Ron Reddick, Willie Wong, Hazel Gooding, Karen Kemp, IBM, Arsen Shirokov, Gregory L Eskins, Vito Mangialardi, Mark Baker, Abraham Binder.
To access this year’s recorded webinars, visit: http://bcaw.groupsite.com/.
For more information about DRIE, contact the DRIE Toronto Special Events Director at email@example.com. and follow us on Twitter @DRIEToronto.
The Disaster Recovery Information Exchange (DRIE) is a non-profit association of professionals dedicated to the exchange of information on all aspects of planning for an emergency or a disruption to normal operations. DRIE's goal is to provide an accessible, informal, open forum for the exchange of information and knowledge related to the many variations of emergency preparedness.