Membership with RIE Toronto provides many benefits, these benefits including the following:
- Entrance to RIE Toronto quarterly meetings and the quarterly meetings of affiliate chapters (note that some fees may apply at other chapter meetings, contact the chapter or check the chapter’s website to determine if additional meeting fees may apply).
- Access to the Members Area of the RIE Toronto website, which contains copies of presentations from previous meetings, among other features.
- Access to RIE Digest through our Members Area. RIE Digest is RIE Toronto’s newsletter that covers the latest disasters, seminars and conferences, and other pertinent information.
- Regular mailings, including meeting announcements, conference announcements and vendor brochures.
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) education credits for each RIE meeting attended.
- Opportunities to network with other professionals at each RIE meeting.
- Continuing education credits for working on RIE initiatives or for being a speaker.
- Discounts to associate organization conferences (e.g. Continuity & Resilience Today International Business Continuity Management Conference)