Novel Coronavirus - 2019-nCoV Update
Maintaining Good Hygiene
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, pay special attention to your fingertips and dry your hands with a disposable paper towel.
- Remember to cough and sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue and then throw away the tissue and wash your hands, or use a sanitizer gel.
- Regularly disinfect your hands, surfaces and objects, such as desks and shared areas.
- If you have flu-like symptoms and/or have recently traveled to an affected region, immediately consult your health care provider, follow their directions and advise your company.
- If you are ill stay home, (let your work know if needed) and recover.
- Get information from credible sources as misinformation can spread quickly (see below).
- Avoid travel to impacted regions of China.